Microneedling with the Dermapen, also called collagen induction therapy (CIT), is a minimally invasive procedure that makes fractional micro wounds in order to stimulate the healthy growth of new tissue without trauma. Following the procedure collagen production is stimulated- skin is tightened, lifted and rejuvenated. The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is also reduced.
- Improves texture, tone and uneven pigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightens, lifts and rejuvenates skin
- Minimize the appearance of pores
- Minimizes the appearance of stretch marks, surgical and acne scars
1 PER CUSTOMER MAX