The Illuminating Serum is a unique pigment clarifying serum that addresses uneven production of melanin. A dynamic blend of Bearberry, Kojic, Salicylic, Azelaic, and Fruit acids synergistically targets areas of hyperpigmentation and acne-prone based scarring. Super antioxidant ferulic acid and peptide stabilized Vitamin C resist free radicals while encouraging collagen synthesis.
- Alpha Arbutin (Bearberry) - inhibits the body's production of tyrosinase.
- Ferulic Acid - neutralizes free radicals and prevents UV damage
- Salicylic Acid - exfoliates dead skin cells, unblocks pores, and is a minor skin lightener
- Kojic Acid - inhibits melanin production, causing skin tone to even out
- Azelaic Acid - stops the growth of acne-causing bacteria, improves skin hydration, and provides anti-aging benefits
Best Suited For:
Hyperpigmented, mature, dehydrated, and dark skin.
How To Use: Apply serum after cleansing in the morning to prevent UV damage, or in the evening after long periods of sun exposure to calm skin from the effects of UV damage. Can be layered over or under other serums.